WordPress CMS Developer
EGlogics (Web and Digital Agency) is looking for WordPress CMS and PHP Developers who have 3 years or more experience in related projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working on full projects of WordPress website development, from scratch to finish.
- Having experience of WooCommerce Customization, WooCommerce develops modifies add – ons , WooCommerce API , WordPress / WooCommerceWebhooks
- WooCommerce Payment Gateway development and WordPress API.
- Able to analyse the work/project and give the estimate and timelines.
- Communicating with clients for changes in website, layout, bugs fixing and delivering the project.
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development of WordPress sites with minimal oversight Develop responsive, standards-compliant HTML and CSS3 themes for WordPress.
- Excellent knowledge about PHP and WordPress
- Plugin Development and Customization
- Sound Knowledge about APIs
- Knowledge about Ajax and Jquery
- Need to train junior employees
- Doing the website maintenance of existing WordPress clients & for new ones Woo-commerce and E-commerce knowledge.
- Assist with testing, debugging, documentation, and overall quality assurance of projects
- Should know in and out of WordPress.
- Should have a strong understanding of Logic and Data Structure.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.Code and modify custom applications using CMS Platforms.
- Strong MySQL database skills.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have strong English communication skills verbal and written.
- Mush have Experience in IT company (Service based)
- Must have experience on multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry work experience
- At least 3 to 7+ years of experience with WordPress CMS development experience
- Seeking enterprise-level experience
- MySQL (or other database management systems) ASP and web servers (ISS/Apache) is a plus
- Extensive experience in custom web application development
- Ability to understand business requirements and the non-technical reasoning behind a decisions or position, and present a clear, rational argument in favor of a proposed solution
- Advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to communicate technical solutions clearly and effectively to non-technical people
Key Skills: WordPress, Plugin, Widget, MySQL
Qualification: MCA/ B.Tech (CS) (Required)
Experience: 3- 7 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Noida