IT Project Manager
The Project Manager/Business Analyst is responsible for overseeing and managing projects within an organization, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the business requirements. This role requires a combination of project management and business analysis skills, as the individual will be responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements, analyzing processes, and managing project timelines and resources.
1. Project Management: (It Services/Web Development)
– Plan, execute, and monitor projects from initiation to completion, ensuring adherence to project timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
– Define project scope, objectives, deliverables, and success criteria in collaboration with stakeholders.
– Identify and manage project risks, issues, and dependencies, implementing mitigation strategies as necessary.
– Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, schedules, status reports, and stakeholder communications.
2. Business Analysis:
– Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, analyze, and document business requirements, ensuring alignment with project goals.
– Conduct gap analysis to identify areas for process improvement and develop recommendations for enhancing operational efficiency.
– Facilitate requirements workshops and meetings to elicit and prioritize stakeholder needs.
– Translate business requirements into functional specifications and user stories, ensuring clear communication to development teams.
3. Stakeholder Management:
– Engage with internal and external stakeholders to build strong relationships and manage expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
– Communicate project updates, risks, and issues to stakeholders, ensuring timely and effective communication.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, testers, and subject matter experts, to ensure successful project delivery.
– Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) in coordination with stakeholders to validate solutions against business requirements.
4. Quality Assurance:
– Conduct regular project reviews to ensure compliance with established quality standards.
– Implement quality assurance processes to identify and resolve issues, ensuring project deliverables meet the desired level of quality.
– Monitor project performance metrics and KPIs to measure project success and identify areas for improvement.
5. Continuous Improvement:
– Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in project management and business analysis.
– Identify opportunities for process improvement and propose innovative solutions to enhance project delivery and efficiency.
– Actively contribute to organizational knowledge management by documenting lessons learned and sharing best practices.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
– Proven experience as a Project Manager or Business Analyst, preferably in a technology-driven environment.
– Strong understanding of project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Waterfall) and business analysis techniques.
– Proficient in project management tools and software, such as JIRA, Trello, or Microsoft Project.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
– Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities, with the capacity to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
– Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
– Collaborative team player with the capacity to work independently and lead multidisciplinary teams.
– Relevant certifications (e.g., PMP, CBAP) are highly desirable.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
Job Type: Full-time.