Let's defeat the CORONA by following the below guidelines -
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Work from home as much as possible.
- If you are sick: You should wear a facemask when you are around other people.
- I urge you to step outside only when it is of extreme importance for the next few weeks.
- Social distancing in times of coronavirus extremely important and effective.
- I also urge senior citizens of over 65 years to not step outside their homes in the next few weeks
- Don't burden hospitals, take advice from doctors on the phone
Coronavirus Outbreak in India - Check out how many are getting affected by Covid19 day by day https://covidout.in/